EARN A FREE OMClub TICKET BY HELPING YOUR FRIENDS
TO FIND A DREAM JOB
We are looking for the best talents.
Recommend up to three friends that would be a great fit for GEDANKENtanken.
If one of your friends gets invited to the first job interview,
YOU and your FRIENDS both get a free ticket.
HELP YOUR FRIENDS
TO GET THEIR DREAM JOB
LIFE @ GEDANKENtanken
Dream it, own it, grow it. We live and breathe these core values in everything we do here at GEDANKENtanken. Committed to further revolutionizing the world of personal and professional development, we offer unique, high-quality, online and offline platforms with training, support and events for everyone who wants to take themselves to the next level.
WHO WE ARE
GEDANKENtankler are a unique group of professionals, digital natives and passionates that love to learn and are hungry to grow. We’re driven by one bold purpose: self-fulfillment. Our culture rocks too: We’re Germany’s Number 1 Best Employer in 2019 - as recognized by Great Place to Work. As our core values show, we take our company culture seriously.
WHO ARE YOU?
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities.
This is how YOU and your FRIENDS earn Tickets to the 2019 GEDANKENtanken OMClub Party
Think about who of your friends would a be great fit for GEDANKENtanken.
Send us their names and email-address. We send them a list of our open positions and an invite to apply.
You get your free ticket when one of your friends gets Invited to a first interview. And they get one TOO!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS
Tell us your name & email. We use this email to send you your ticket.
In the second step, enter your friends name & email so they can earn their ticket too!
Contest Terms and Conditions for GEDANKENtanken OMClub Contest
Organizer is the GEDANKENtanken GmbH - Imprint
Conditions of participation:
Hello and thank you for your interest in our website. For the sake of better readability alone, the following explanations do not include the simultaneous use of male and female and various language forms. All personal designations are valid for all sexes: m/f/d. In addition to these and other things, we also take your rights to privacy, data protection and informational self-determination very seriously. Therefore we would like to inform you about the following:
Who are we? Who is responsible for data protection in our company (data protection officer)?
We are GEDANKENtanken GmbH and can be reached as follows: Brüsseler Str. 89-93, Phone: +49 (0)221 - 6695980, Fax: +49 (0)221 - 9543235, email@example.com. Our managing directors are Dr. med. Stefan Frädrich and Mr. Alexander Müller. Everyone at our company is responsible for data protection. In addition, we have decided to appoint a data protection officer. In order to guarantee his independence, we have commissioned an external consultant. This is the lawyer Dr. Stephan Gärtner. You are welcome to contact him at any time. You can reach him as follows: Attorney Dr. Stephan Gärtner, StanhopeONE, Voßstraße 20, 10117 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +49 30 89614237, Fax. +49 3012053097 9.
What happens when you use the site https://omclub.gedankentanken.com/
If you are redirected from the contest to the page https://omclub.gedankentanken.com/ or a subpage beginning with https://omclub.gedankentanken.com/, the data protection declaration https://www.gedankentanken.com/datenschutz applies there.
Our contest runs through our company pages. What do you need to know?
(1) The contest runs exclusively through our company pages.
(2) According to our contest conditions you can participate in our GEDANKENtanken OMClub Contest if you recommend a third party for a job at GEDANKENtanken GmbH with serious intentions by providing his contact details.
(3) If you provide the contact data, your personal data and that of the third party will be processed.
(4) As far as the participation in the contest is concerned, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, according to which the processing of personal data is permitted even without your consent if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures which are taken at the request of the data subject. Here the processing refers to the contest contract, the details of which you can find in the contest conditions.
(5) The legal basis for the other processing operations is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, according to which the processing of personal data is also possible without the consent of the data subject if the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the data controller or of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, prevail, in particular if the data subject is a child. It is our legitimate business interest to give you the opportunity to interact with us voluntarily on our company pages, as described here.
What happens to your data when you register?
As soon as you provide your contact details and at least one other person, you will take part in the contest. At the end of the contest, we will evaluate the winning criteria and process the contact details of each winner to send the ticket. Legal basis for the processing Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, according to which the processing of personal data is also permitted without your consent if the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures which are taken at the request of the data subject. Here the processing refers to the contest agreement, the details of which you can find in the contest conditions.
What rights do you have?
You have some rights. You have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed about you, as well as the right to correction or deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing and data transfer. Furthermore, you have the possibility of complaining about us to the supervisory authority responsible for us. We would like to point out politely that these rights may be linked to conditions that we will insist on.